Part of the plant: Whole Plant
Method of production: Steam distillation
Description of the smell: minty, fresh, herbaceous
- Promotes healthy digestion *,
- maintains clean airways and facilitates breathing *,
- is a natural repellant,
- acts as a cooling oil.
Peppermint is a hybrid between water and green mint. It was first mentioned by Carl Linnaeus in 1753. The high content of menthol is what makes the dōterre pôter method so special. It is often used in toothpaste and chewing gums for healthy oral hygiene. Peppermint also helps relieve stomach problems and helps to promote healthy respiratory function. * Peppermint is one of the best selling essential oils dōTERRE.
- To ease the stomach problems, take 1-2 drops in the veggie capsule,
- To refresh your favourite smoothie, add one drop of essential oil,
- to raise the concentration and energy, pour 1 drop along with the essential oils of wild orange and Frankincense, soak and inhale deeply.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Aromatic: Add 3-4 drops to your chosen diffuser.
Oral: Add 1 drop in a glass of water.
Apply to the skin: dilute 1-2 drops with fractionated coconut oil dōTERRA and apply to the desired area.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or if you are under the care of a doctor, contact your doctor. Avoid contact with the eyes, inside the ear and sensitive areas.
Mentha piperita 15 ml
Regular price: 21,35 €
Member's price: 28,46 €
Essential oils are not medicines, and as a user, I can only advise on the basis of my experience and the experience of others who got help with any problems with essential oils. I do not make any diagnosis or prescribe any medication.
I am not responsible for the possible consequences of improper use.
The rule is: Less is more!