Part of the plant: Orange rinds (peel)
Method of production: Cold Pressed/Expressed
Description of the smell: sweet, fresh, citrus
- A powerful detergent and cleaning agent,
- Protects against seasonal diseases and environmental dangers,
- Provides antioxidants that are essential for general health, *
- It enhances the body and spirit.
The Essential oil of wild orange is due to the stimulating aroma and numerous benefits for health, one of the most sold essential oils of doTERRE. * Because of the high content of monoterpenes, wild oranges have invigorating and cleansing properties, making it ideal for supporting the healthy functioning of the immune system in seasonal diseases. many other essential oils of citrus, including wild orange, contains a lot of antioxidants that help maintain general health. * Daily it can be enjoyed for body cleansing * or used as a natural cleanser. Using an essential oil of wild orange in a diffuser will give us energy and increase our mood and feeling, and it will also clean the air. Wild orange further improves the performance of each mixture of essential oils with a fresh, sweet and refreshing aroma.
- Used in spray as surface cleaner.,
- Every day we add a drop of water to improve taste and to promote general health *,
- Use in the diffuser to raise the mood and level of energy and to refresh the air.,
- For more energy, one or two drops of essential oils of wild orange are packed on the palm, together with the same proportion of essential oils Peppermint and Frankincense. We rub our hands and breathe a deep breath from them, and then we oil the oil on the back.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Aromatic: Add 3-4 drops to your chosen diffuser
Oral: Add 1 drop in a glass of water
Apply to the skin: dilute 1-2 drops with DOTERRA fractionated coconut oil and apply to the desired area
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or if you are under the care of a doctor, contact your doctor. Avoid contact with the eyes, inside the ear and sensitive areas.
Citrus sinensis 15 ml
Regular price: 14,64 €
Member's price: 10,98 €
Essential oils are not medicines, and as a user, I can only advise on the basis of my experience and the experience of others who got help with any problems with essential oils. I do not make any diagnosis or prescribe any medication.
I am not responsible for the possible consequences of improper use.
The rule is: Less is more!